On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 07:23:19PM +0200, Marcus Börger wrote :
> If mbstring is compiled as a shared extension both exif and mbstring will
> work together perfectly but
> exif cannot use mbstring even though it is present and that might/WILL be
> confusing to users.

    How feasible is it to implement a way to find the right mb_*
    function during runtime when mbstring is only available as
    shared module, simple said something like
    dlsym(foo, "php_mb_check_encoding_list");
    (or whatever it takes for the various platforms) ?

    - Markus

--
GnuPG Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
"uhmm.. the dates in the bug db.. aren't they printed a bit wrong, i mean, did