I have a sugestion......

Like some of "a lot" of designers want to use ASP scripts on server side....

I have had a lot of critics about session handling on PHP.

Yes I know that you can't send headers to the browser when you've already
sent some other stuffs, but ASP users have strange feeling that this is
weird.

They are not able to understand this procedure, and this way give them some
bad feelings about using PHP.

Can't we implement some procedure that checks if Cookies and session
commands were specified in the wrong way and automatically fix this for the
ASP wrong programmers?

If we found some cookies and session parameters on the entire script, can
php intend to send this values to the browser w/o send that warning message
?

This procedure should minimize most common problems to bring PHP as the most
Strong server side scripting language used in the entire internet.

I am not a ASP fan, I had this problems while I was trying to bring more
people to PHP and quit to implement Microsoft ASP solutions.

Cheers,

Ernani