Hi Gareth,

I do not know about performance impacts....

Lke I've said, that is just an idea for ASP guys to see the PHP Power.

If it impacts on performance, let them know....

But this will be problem of them, just let them know that if send this
session when it is already sent, the performance will get lower.

Just my 2 cents.

Best Regards,

Ernani

"Gareth Ardron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem