List:     php-dev
Subject:  [PHP-DEV] sapi/fhttpd + other sapi/cgi related things..
From:     Jani Taskinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:     2002-10-12 6:31:04
[Download message RAW]

     While trying to make Andrei happy and come up with --disable-cgi
     option, I noticed that there is really nice little mess in there..

     First of all, status of fhttpd...last version of it was released
     in 17-May-99..also last real updates to this code seem to have
     happened in PHP3. Can we get rid of this (most likely not even working)
     piece of code?

     Second issue, why is the fastcgi related files all over the place? :)
     There is sapi/fastcgi/ directory which has the config.m4 file and
     some other stuff. Then there is also some files under sapi/cgi/libfcgi/
     which don't seem to be used anywhere? Why aren't those under
     sapi/fastcgi/ ??

     --Jani