On October 12, 2002 02:31 am, Jani Taskinen wrote:
>     While trying to make Andrei happy and come up with --disable-cgi
>     option, I noticed that there is really nice little mess in there..
>
>     First of all, status of fhttpd...last version of it was released
>     in 17-May-99..also last real updates to this code seem to have
>     happened in PHP3. Can we get rid of this (most likely not even working)
>     piece of code?

+1

I've just checked Netcraft and not only do they not have any usage data for
this web server, but they don't even list it on their server list
(http://www.netcraft.com/Survey/servers.html). The mailing list of fhttpd
also seem to have a distinct lack of users, unless spam from Korea and
Nigeria counts ;). AFAICT this web server is dead.

Ilia