> moshe: Your mua appears to be MS Outlook Express; you can avoid these
> strange problems with attachments by setting it to send base64 encoded
> MIME attachments instead of uuencoded "attachments".

thnxs

> As for the patch, can you explain in english what it actually does?

i just returned

the year case:
the jewish presentation of date is not by numeric like 1999 but by the word.
the word building technique called 'gimatriya' and the formula is:
separating the basic 22 charts (called 'otiyot') into 3 groups of 9,9,4.
the first group are the 'yeidot' one mean each char represent number from
1-9.
the second group called 'asarot' each char represent number from 10-90.
the third group called 'meot' each char represent number from 100-400.
when we have no enough 'meot' we adding some otiyot (e.g 900 = 400+400+100)

since the world exist by the jewish beliefs 5763 years,
we need suppot for the 1000-9000 case but have no appropriating otiyot so
we just preface char from the yeidot to the year string.

in addition there are 'tet-vav' and  'tet-zain' cases that mean the 15,16
case.
coz 15 is 10+5 and 16 is 10+6 but those 2 combination are reserved words for
god 'nicks',
we avoiding use them by replacing them with 9+6 and 9+7 respectively.

so the implementation is by diving the year number by 1000,100,10... and
matching the
wanted char from the alef_bet (all the otiyot) string.

the month case:
just hebrew description like english 'Aug'.

the day case:
just like the year but the accepted range here is just

moshe