This would make a simpler test, which would not need to rely on more advanced
features like OO, which may change in their functionality once ZE2 comes
around, as Marcus had pointed out. Since at this point we could have people
running both ZE1 and ZE2 use the test, I think relying on OO is dangerous.

My reasoning is that considering the simplicity of the testing 'engine', we do
not need to add the OO layer of obfuscation. Now, I am not a big fan of OO,
so my opinion on the matter maybe somewhat skewed in that regard, non

Ilia

The basics of php OO, which is all that will get used, doesn't change enough between ze1 and ze2 to warrent any worry about it. If it does become an issue then we'll deal with it, but I find that highly unlikely.

Shane