> So far 3 people have shown interest in ODBTP, however, it is the weekend.  I
> am currently working on packaging it in a tar.gz file.  If the response is
> low I will only release it to those who have shown an interest, and if it
> becomes higher than I will release it to the list.  It is very important to
> me that the people who acquire it actually will use it and provide feedback
> within a reasonable time period.  I do not want to feel like I put it in  a
> "black hole."

I think I am one of the 3 as well, but I am not likely to ever test this.
I am fortunate to never have to deal with anything M$, so you won't get
any test feedback from me. That doesn't mean I don't think this is cool. I
am obviously one that likes new approaches to problems and would encourage
you strongly to keep pushing this. If it works well and solves the
problem, you are going to get traction. People will start contributing
patches and probably extensions for other scripting languages.

-Rasmus