I am tracking down a warning when running phpize:

catnip 09:44:27 bfrance> phpize
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version: 20020918
Zend Module Api No: 20020429
Zend Extension Api No: 20021010

phpize is running "libtoolize -f -c" which does:

egrep '^AC_DEFUN\(A[MC]_PROG_LIBTOOL' aclocal.m4

The problem is aclocal.m4 doesn't have a line like this:

AC_DEFUN\(A[MC]_PROG_LIBTOO

it does have a line that would match this (added the \[), but that would mean changing libtool:

AC_DEFUN\(\[A[MC]_PROG_LIBTOO

The problem is I don't know enough about aclocal.m4 to know if just removing the []'s around "AC_DEFUN([AC_PROG_LIBTOOL]," (Line 1831) will break other things. Or is there another way to fix it?

libtool-1.4.2
FreeBSD 4.x

Thanks,

Brian