Why do we need new releases every couple of weeks? Don't misunderstand me, I
would really like to see 4.3 released, as this is the first version since
around one year that will have only a few bugs on Tru64, on the other hand
I'm really shocked, how buggy 4.3 will be on windows
(http://lists.php.net/article.php?group=php.qa&article=7279). I do not
develop on windows, so I have no idea if PHP always was so buggy on windows,
but in my eyes 4.3 is far from being ready to be released if you take the
windows-versions.

Regards,
   Sebastian Nohn
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.nohn.net/
PGP Key Available - Did I help you? Consider a gift: