Hi,

Derick Rethans wrote:

On 18 Dec 2002, Adam Voigt wrote:

It would be a welcome addition but wouldn't this create legal
problems with the U.S. export laws in-reference to high powered
encryption technology/software?

Wasn't his law dropped or weaked some years ago?

I can imaging if you export SKIPJACK, that you can run into problems!
Maybe only some ciphers are affected by this law and not all.

We're not exporting the encryptions as we will not distribute the
library, but I'm sure we'll find a site in europe to place the library
on (most likely the mcrypt site if the author wants to play with us).
The extension of course we can bundle with PHP.

bye,

--
Michael Bretterklieber - [EMAIL PROTECTED] JAWA Management Software GmbH - http://www.jawa.at