> Lot's
> of noise on there and something about foo vs. bar ;-).

Since its a friday...count me in the "bar" camp.

> I'm considering using the integrated Java support within PHP to make

I beleive the Java extension is in experimental mode and development on it
has ceased.
I think they were planning to incorporate this functionality in another
extension.
So use it on your own risk, since it might just disappear when your looking
the otherway. :)

--Roshan