There are some additional libraries and tools that you need to be able to
build the win32 version.  The manual has more details here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php

Please note that the ActiveScript SAPI is by no means ready for
production use (I would call it pre-alpha), and that it would be
particularly dangerous to deploy it for client-side scripting.
(PHP is just too powerful).

However, if you want to help iron out the bugs, go right ahead :)

--Wez.