Hello George,

>> Can anybody tell me if such features are available in PHP (I failed to
>> find
>> them myself).

GS> Look at __destruct method for classes in ZE2.  They wopn't tell you the
GS> reference count, but the do get called when the ref count goes to 0.

Sorry, I am dummy in PHP world:( Can you explain more precisely what
is ZE2 and where should I look for __destruct method.
I didn't find any reference to such method neither in PHP manual
neither in PHP sources i have downloaded.

--
Best regards,
 Konstantin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]