Le ven 07/03/2003 à 20:29, Ian Holsman a écrit :
> > Just one thing before we make the move: what about the thing with
> > virtual and php re-entrancy? Is that fixed?

> I belive justin fixed that by using the same method the 1.3 handler
> used (called zend_xyz instead of php_xyz .. i don't have the code in
> front of me)

Derick, the issue was that virtual() didn't work with apache2handler. Of
course, you could always use file_get_contents, but it creates a couple
of problems (problems when using self-signed ssl certificates, extra log
entries in webserver, only compatible with php 4.3, etc).

Ian, I just looked at the CVS, it has been fixed two weeks ago, now uses
zend_execute_script instead of php_execute_script, and content-type is
set properly now.

I'll give it a try in the following weeks, I'll let you know of any bugs
or success.

In the meantime, I would not object to put in the 4.3.x series, and even
put it as default, as long as you leave apache2filter as well, so we can
switch from one to the other just by altering the makefile.

Jean-Michel