At 08:53 AM 3/12/2003 -0500, Andrei Zmievski wrote:
I have 2 questions:

1. Do the interface functions have to be explicitly specified as
abstract?

Nope. It shouldn't be allowed to be abstract because it's abstract by definition.

   interface Foo {
    function bar();
   }

Because this runs fine for me with no errors.

1. What is the difference between the following:

   interface Foo {
   }

   class Boo extends Foo {
   }

This shouldn't work. I guess there's a bug someplace. It's new code so I'm sure there will be some small things which need to be fixed.
Andi

and

   class Zoo implements Foo {
   }

-Andrei http://www.gravitonic.com/

"In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything,
 the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in
 the long run, the easiest."
                -Henry Miller, The Books in My Life