> CRIPES, people! I posted patches in November 2002 (admittedly, it was a
> large patch and probably no one got to check it all out). Then, I
> reposted them (and sent then directly to you, Dave!) a few days ago.

And I got all but the three files merged that are probably causing his
problem too - sigh-

Sorry but I don't commit what I don't understand, and the three streams
files needed some more understanding on my part. In those areas the php5
head differs quite a bit from the 4_3 stream.

And on top of that I got diverted by a bug in the session stuff too.

Well as I always say in my volunteer posts - if you don't like the job I am
doing - cut my pay, if you like what I am doing you can double it - either
way the result is the same :-)

I will try to get the file descriptors stuff in by early next week.

Dave