Mailing list has many issues:

1. Really hard to read conversations since everything is cited and
different mail clients are doing it differently.
2. Everything is a big sticky pile of mud. In a forum we'll be able to have
separate categories for separate proposals so it will be **much** easier to
focus.
3. No permissions management. In a forum we'll be able to have a "voting
members" group with which has permission to post to voting threads.
4. Hard to browse history. In a forum it's all structured so it's much
easier. No need to dig much.

These are only the surface, I'm sure other members have their own concerns
about mailing lists.

What I propose: archive mailing list, create a forum with a good structure.
Choose one which has ability to work as a mailing list so people who love
MLs would be happy.

  • Switch to for... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    • Re: Swit... Alessandro Pellizzari
      • Re: ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
        • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
      • Re: ... Carl Wuensche
        • ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
          • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
            • ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
              • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
                • ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
                • ... Daniel Plainview