On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 07:51:37 -0700 (PDT)
Daniel Plainview <daniel.pla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Clicking reply on a mail client I start writing 1/10th of a second
> > later. On a forum it takes at least 10-20 seconds to load.
>
> Please, fix you net and upgrade computer, respect yourself.
> We shouldn't tolerate racism and slow computers.

I have an 2016 Core i5 and 32 GB RAM on a 16 MBit internet connection,
thank you very much.

But it could happen that I connect on mobility, with 1-2 Mbit
connection, and paying by the MB.

Or I could be visiting my parents in the countryside in Italy,
where I have 1 MBit ADSL when it's not raining, or 100 Kbit with rainy
weather.

Or I could be at a conference, where 500 people with 2-3 devices each
try to connect through a 100 MBit connection.

I don't understand why people insist on wasting bandwidth and time
basing the decision on their 100 Mbit home connection.

Downloading an email is 20-30 KB. Opening a forum page could be 1
MB or more.

Bye.

    • Re: Swit... Carl Wuensche
      • Re: ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
        • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
          • ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
            • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
              • ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
              • ... Daniel Plainview
              • ... Amanda Folson
              • ... Paul Jones
              • ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
              • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
              • ... Michael Cullum
              • ... Roman Tsjupa
              • ... Alessandro Pellizzari