That actually may work very well and has many pros. Cons... none?

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 6:10:25 PM UTC+3, pmjones wrote:

> > On Aug 6, 2016, at 10:06, Amanda Folson <amanda...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> >
> > Some people want a web UI, some people want a mailing list...may as well
> use GitHub issues so people who want email can still use email and people
> who want web UI can have their web UI+unread issue/PR notifications. (Half
> serious, people have mentioned that it's hard to follow things between the
> mailing list, GitHub, and IRC so this would combine ML and GH.)
>
> This was suggested years ago (was it by some of the Symfony folks here?)
> and I recall being against it at that point.  I have changed my mind since
> then; I think your idea is a pretty good middle-ground.
>

> --
>
> Paul M. Jones
> http://paul-m-jones.com

    • Re: Swit... Carl Wuensche
      • Re: ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
        • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
          • ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
            • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
              • ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
              • ... Daniel Plainview
              • ... Amanda Folson
              • ... Paul Jones
              • ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
              • ... Alessandro Pellizzari
              • ... Michael Cullum
              • ... Roman Tsjupa
              • ... Alessandro Pellizzari