Hey Chuck,

PEAR FAQ says:

> By implementing the base package exception interface, all exceptions for
a given pear package can be caught with catch (\PEAR2\PackageName\Exception
$e).

But in PSR-11, there is only one (useful) exception interface:
NotFoundException.

Aknowledging the fact there is only one (and will be only one) useful
exception interface for this package, does it still make sense to keep the
base exception interface?

David.