> I agree in so far that we need to acknowledge that there will be PSRs
> superseding previous PSRs and there will be PSRs that are incompatible to
> previous PSRs.

Hi Lukas, could you explain what incompatibilities you see?

Just to be clear there is no plan to change any existing PSR. And there is
no plan to replace them with new PSRs that adopt the new convention.
And if a new PSR depends on another currently existing PSR, it will use the
existing names, not new (non-existing) ones. Example: PSR-15 should use
`RequestInterface`, it shouldn't use `Request` just because of the new
convention (because obviously it will not work: the interface does not
exist under that name).
The goal is not to break anything, if you see such a scenario let's discuss
it.