On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Alessandro Lai <alessandro.la...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So Larry, this also addresses the issue of the (12) even number of the
> core committee? Since votes requires always 2/3, no tie is possible?

That was my bad, yes. 2/3 would mean an even number of members would be
fine. I'd forgotten that bit, and just remember the 50% number from what we
needed for Quorum. It's laid out in the PR:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/752/files#diff-a7e6254aa839471064951898e0ebb021R1

> --

Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

  • [FIG 3.0] Nee... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
    • Re: [FIG... Chris Tankersley
      • Re: ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
        • ... Alessandro Lai
        • ... Chris Tankersley
    • Re: [FIG... Larry Garfield
      • Re: ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
      • Re: ... Alessandro Lai
        • ... Chris Tankersley
          • ... Larry Garfield
            • ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
              • ... Alessandro Lai
                • ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
                • ... Larry Garfield
                • ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
                • ... Alessandro Lai
                • ... Michael Cullum
                • ... Alessandro Lai