On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 1:26:33 PM UTC+2, David Rodrigues wrote:

> If we can use {}, then we can keep it on class.

I assume so, see 5.4. Inline PHPDoc
<https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/10bb43b1802c0427f8a4a5d1e6a84da83fa7724d/proposed/phpdoc.md#54-inline-phpdoc>;
 but I
would still prefer to write the docs as close at possible to the related
code – see my example above or this example:

class Magic
{
    // consider a class with many, many LOC

    /**
     * @method $this method1(mixed $type) {
     * }
     *
     * @method $this method2() {
     * }
     *
     * @method $this method3() {
     * }
     */
    public function __call($method, $parameters)
    {
        …
    }
}

This would make navigation easier, wouldn't it?