> In my opinion asking existing software to implement a standard which has
> not yet been accepted and integrate it into the master branch would be
> horrific from a professional software development point of view, so I
> really hope that you do accept PRs and branches as an example of
> implementation.

That's not what we're asking for at all, we're just asking to provide 2
reference implementations, they don't necessarily have to be presented as a
GA release of a super-popular library, they could even be PoC made ad-hoc
by the WG.
There is nothing peculiar about this PSR, if the WG wants to provide
HTTPlug as a reference, by all means, a dedicated branch will do; we just
need to browse the code and play with it, and yes, these implementations
should be listed in the metadoc, and they must be fit as good examples for
anyone who may need pointers while trying to implement the spec by
themselves.