Hello.
The issues on GitHub are not used to track, that's right. This ML is the
main communication channel for the PHP-FIG, so you can ask your questions
here. What reports do you need?

Il giorno lunedì 30 dicembre 2019 22:57:00 UTC+1, Philippe Cloutier ha
scritto:

> Hi,
> Apologies for reporting a presumed issue here, but I find it most unclear
> how issues are currently tracked.
> https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/README.md contains:
>
> Issues filed in GitHub are rarely monitored, and PRs are likely to be
> missed unless a message is sent to the mailing list regarding them.
>

> However, the following thread shows that GitHub's issue tracker was
> disabled years ago:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/php-fig/ticket|sort:date/php-fig/T-DWJxlWJBk/To7OwAJrBAAJ
>
> Can someone update the README indicating where to search for reports, for
> example in PSR-19?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/23342ca1-c8b4-46f5-845e-19d0327ad7a1%40googlegroups.com.
  • Issue trackin... Philippe Cloutier
    • Re: Issu... Alessandro Lai
      • Re: ... Philippe Cloutier
        • ... Alessandro Lai
          • ... Philippe Cloutier
            • ... 'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
              • ... Philippe Cloutier
    • Re: Issu... Philippe Cloutier