Thank you Alessandro,
I do not need reports, I was just reporting what must be an issue in the
README file. The file implies that issues are filed in GitHub, but that
does not seem to be the case, presumably as a result of changes discussed
in the following thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/php-fig/ticket|sort:date/php-fig/T-DWJxlWJBk/To7OwAJrBAAJ

The README requires an update to indicate where issues are tracked (I could
not figure that out at least for PSR-19).