Hey Benjamin,

I'm the PSR-11 co-editor and service-provider author here (with Matthieu
Napoli).
I tried to start a service-provider PSR about 2 years ago (based on the
work started with container-interop/service-provider) but I failed to setup
a team of people motivated enough to work on this (believe me, it requires
some time).

I'm still very interested in working on this topic but I have limited time
right now. Many of us have experimented quite a bit and I'm sure we have
the collective knowledge for a great PSR. I don't have time to lead the
subject but if anyone manages to start a working group, I'm interested in
helping!

++
David.