Since the RFC to allow this behavour in PHP 8 has been accepted, I wish to
start talks on if we should amend PSR-12 to allow or disallow trailing
commas in function and method names.

There is general confusion within the community why this RFC has been
firstly proposed and mostly accepted. With others welcoming the change as
they apparently do this error all the time.

Personally I have never had a problem with accedently trailing a comma in
parameter lists and against this RFC, I think it promotes learned bad
habits instead of allowing people to learn from mistakes.
I am for disallowing trailing commas in parameter lists in either PSR-12 or
any future code style.

Discuss.

RFC: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/trailing_comma_in_parameter_list