Hey PHP-FIG,

some of you might know me through my participation in the PSR-14 Working
Group. I'm the project lead for the PHP-based Content Management System
TYPO3 (https://typo3.org).

I would like TYPO3 to become a member of PHP-FIG. I already applied in 2015
once, where PHP-FIG 3.0 was in the making
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/php-fig/Lt6TgViGBIw/discussion

However, I'd like to apply again, hopefully having TYPO3 become a member,
as we're strong supporters of PHP-FIG, and would of course love to do
extend our continuous efforts to standardize across frameworks and Content
Management Systems. I'm aware that being a "member" of PHP-FIG is not as
critical or important as some might see it, but for us at TYPO3 it's a
matter of support and pushing the efforts of PHP-FIG forward.

I don't know exactly if I should start a vote or if this is done by a CC
member or Secretary.
https://www.php-fig.org/bylaws/voting-protocol/#membership-vote

Any hint is highly appreciated to move this process forward.

Thanks for your consideration!
Benni Mack.
---
TYPO3… inspiring people to share!