I agree with Lukas' points.

While we adopted the Code Manifesto for ZF some years back, the problem we
ran into was a lack of reporting guidelines; it's essentially an optimistic
"be nice to each other and consider the impact your words/actions have on
others" directive, with no recourse when somebody violates it. While we
would occasionally take action, it was never _consistent_ or _transparent_,
which is what a good CoC needs.

(Now that we're under the Linux Foundation, we use their guidelines, which
are based on contributor covenant, IIRC.)

Is the tooling available for us to review and comment on, or even
contribute to, Lukas? That in itself would be a huge contribution from FIG.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
mweierophin...@gmail.com