+ I forgot to mention big advantage over this list: you can ping almost
anybody and ask their opinion on the topic, when you decide something
important and this person is a pro in specific domain.
Because we all know how many cool people left this list (for various
reasons, of course, but you don't have easy way to ask opinion directly in
the thread..