I'm on a roll, so let's update PSR-6's types while we're at it.  Same routine
as for PSR-13, in 2 steps.

Of note, I am making this a 2.0/3.0 release rather than a 1.1/2.0 release due
to the addition of a type hint for DateTimeInterface.  That was the subject of
a previous errata, and the type check gives a slightly different thrown error,
so I consider that a large enough change to warrant a 2.0 tag for that one.

Otherwise these should also be uncontroversial.

Spec: https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1220
Step 1: https://github.com/php-fig/cache/pull/23
Step 2: https://github.com/php-fig/cache/pull/24

--