Adam,

You're posting to the FIG list, so you telling Larry, Buster, myself and
others why we are mistaken has the side effect of also telling FIG.

Given that you believe that Laravel and Symfony could make use of your
spec, it's worth approaching those maintainers directly, as neither are
members of FIG.

If you're clear about your goal here (e.g. framework adoption within X
timeframe), there may be better ways of achieving that goal than posting to
the list.

Ian