With the following code how can I check to see if the file being uploaded
has a space in it? Maybe replace them with a _ or reject them all
together...

        if ($FileType== "none") {
                print "ERROR! - You must specify a File Type before we can begin the
upload.<BR>";
        }
        else {

        if ($filezip== "none") {
                print "ERROR! - You must specify a zip file to upload.<BR>";
        }
        else {
                copy($filezip, "/home/sites/site1/ftp/$FileType/$filezip_name");
        unlink($filezip);
        }

        WreckRman2
        Combat Flight Center