The HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE has nothing to do with location. Is
it called HTTP_USER_POSITION? No. It's a code of the _language_
(well, actually, list of codes of languages, along with their
preference weights (if that's the right word) that a user can
set to _anything_ in their browser.

Example: en-us,en-gb;q=0.7,cs;q=0.3 header sent along with a
request for http://www.somewhere.tld/index.html means I want
the document in US English or UK English, and when it's not
available, in Czech. If none of these is available, I will get
it in whatever language it's available in. And, of course, the
server must be set up to grok this kind of negotiation.