Oh, ok - that was a misunderstanding on my side! Of course
it all goes to one account. Well, not really but instead of
a real account it is piped directly into the script...

But the problem still remains: If I am doing it this way, I
never get to knoe the real receipient. Is there really no
way to get the raw data? Perhaps in a similar manner as it
works for UUCP???

Thanks a lot!

dk

Michael Kimsal schrieb:

> But you SHOULD know what DOMAIN it's going to -
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> can all go to one account.  It's not a case of setting up
> individual usernames to point to one account - mail for
> the whole domain could/should be routed to the one account.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> would still go to the one account, get processed, etc.  If the
> processing script finds it's an invalid 'address', it can
> do what it likes.
>
> Dieter Kneffel wrote:
>
> > Bryne Jørg Vidar wrote:
> > >
> > > If you set it up so that every incoming mail to your domain ends up in one
> > > account, ...
> >
> > Well, just this is my problem: I don't have an account for every
> > possible address. I don't know the address yet before it arrives
> > at our server!
> >
> > - dk
> >
> > --

dieter kneffel
[cto | business development]
--
http://wap4.com    | tel:    +49 9187 905 955
http://mopilot.com | fax:    +49 9187 904 124
mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | mobile: +49 170 2376 394
Mobile Applications For A Portable Internet.
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of WAP4.COM.
If you are not the intended recipient then please be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify WAP4.COM
at +49.9187.905.955 or send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank You