On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, jeremy brand wrote:
> So, does $sender_address have the email address that you want it
> returned to?  You didn't specifically say this, that is why I asked.

Sorry, yes it does. The message, if delivered properly, is fine. The
receiver can hit "Reply" and that works as intended. The From field also
displays correctly.

The problem happens when the message bounces. For whatever reason, if the
message bounces, it returns to nobody. Which, of course is what the web
server is running as.

--
Robert Hough ([EMAIL PROTECTED])