Shimon Dekel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
2B851D414E69D411923000D0B789259A0697@EXCHANGE">news:2B851D414E69D411923000D0B789259A0697@EXCHANGE...
> >Jeremy Brant wrote:
> >In case you didn't know, you can run PHP scripts without a web server.
> Thanks but...
> Can you do this on NT (Sorry) as well? I am using NT with MySQL in the
> CGI configuration.
> Shimon

The pre-compiled binaries package of PHP for Windows includes the
stand-alone CGI program, php.exe. You just need to find use the WindowsNT
scheduling system and tell it to either run php.exe directly, or make up
batch files to do the job.

--
Rick Hodger