The subject pretty much explains it all.  I have 2 dates (YYYYMMDDHHSS
format) and want to determine the number of days, hours, minutes and seconds
left from the later date to the earlier date.  I figure I could do all this
using date arithmatic, divide by 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an
hour, 24 hours in a day and so forth, but was wondering if there a better
(or easier way) to do this before I start coding away.?