Hi

I have a web site that sends virtual greetings cards

But the mails are been sent as nobody@webserver

nobody is the user that runs the web server.

Should I run the web server as a different user so that the mails get
sent as this user instead of nobody ?

I've play with the headers in the mail() function with no success.

Any idea ?

               Yurais Fernández Leal, Systems Administrator
                  Public Health Network Santiago de Cuba
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          http://www.scu.sld.cu/
                           Phone: (53) 226-54204