Hi,

i try to use the shared memory functions on a SuSE Linux 7.0 server with
Apache and mod_php4 out of the box installed with yast. For shmop i need to
configure PHP with --enable-shmop with isn't enabled in this installation.

I know how to enable this when compiling and installing the source of
mod_php4, what is to difficult for me, i think. But how to enable it in the
SuSE-RPM-Distribution? I found a mod_php4.spec in /usr/src/packages/SPECS in
wich the configuration options are, butr i don't know how to use it to
install this RPM with my own configuration. Can anyone help me?

Sincerly,
---
Thomas Weber

CYNOBIA Community Online Service AG