Thanks a lot.  I knew that, but last night I was just really tired :).  I wasn't
actually copy-pasting the code I had, so what I had at the time was correct as for
case.  As for assigning the ereg_replace to a variable, I figured that out about 20
minutes after i sent out my last mail last night (then I went into deep depression
realizing how stupid of a mistake it was).  Thanks for all your help {everyone who
helped}

--- Dustin Butler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>