Hey Shane,

This is a tricky issue, here's me (USD):

  $60/hr
  $30/hr if end result becomes open sourced (no strings)

General discounts for features such as : fun,true non-profit,intelligent
employer,learning curve and it all lives on a sliding scale depending on
their ability to pay and my desire for work/money (time).  Also, barter
is usually an option.  Usually hovers between 30-50 and one day this will
go up :-)  This is the most difficult part of the job, time estimates
and pricing.  Bah.  "Just give me money and I'll do stuff."

Regards,

Philip Olson
http://www.cornado.com/