> If your encryption is meant to be anything near secure, there is only
> one way:
> DON'T

Well, this is true.  I kinda just want to be able to pass things back and
forth without
giving the average user the ability to even have a clue as to what I am
doing.  If
they can't see, they will have less likely the ability to hack.  I mainly am
talking about
things like passing variables between sequential pages in an image gallery,
nothing too
personal :-)

I eventually do want to get into credit card processing, but that is down
the road a while,
and probably am just going to go with a payflow pro or some other turn-key
solution.

> Just urlencode() these strings before adding them to the URL.

Thanks!

Dan