Is it possible to make three textareas on one page (of course it is, but
read til the end, you`ll get the point) and let the user type into each
box in a different language with different charsets.

For example, lets say I want to insert three versions of one text on one
page (without submitting the page first). In the first box, when i start
writing, I can write with english char-set, as I move to the second box, I
can write in russian and in the third box, the charset could already be
swedish. Is it possible? If it is, how? And then I want to write it all to
mysql database as well (keeping the correct char-sets).

Thanks,
Siim Einfeldt