From: Christian Reiniger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 4:42 PM
To: PHP List
Subject: Re: [PHP] Problems with ! in mail();

On Monday 12 February 2001 22:27, Curtis, Lorenzo wrote:
> I am trying to process a form using text/html and mail().
>
> The resulting email continues to have an ! inserted randomly
> into the email.  Does anyone know how to avoid this??

Yes. Look through your code and find out where you're inserting that "!".
Such things don't get in by accident - it's a bug in your code.

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Those who will not reason, are bigots,
those who cannot, are fools,
and those who dare not, are slaves.

- George Gordon Noel Byron (1788-1824), [Lord Byron]