On Monday 12 February 2001 23:00, Curtis, Lorenzo wrote:
> I don't think it's a bug in my code... I have gone through it
> dozens of times and there are NO exclamation points...

Well, somewhere it has to come from, and PHP doesn't have an "insert
stuff into mails randomly" festure...

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Those who will not reason, are bigots,
those who cannot, are fools,
and those who dare not, are slaves.

- George Gordon Noel Byron (1788-1824), [Lord Byron]