rswfire,
This thread does not pertain to the php-general list anymore, nor was your
origional post. I personally emailed you OFF list and your reply was ON list
which didn't have any business with this anymore. This situation is between
you and me and i am happy to discuss anything which you would like. But
posting to the list and calling me a "hacker" is in appropriate. As well as
some of the allegations that "You did this day after day for almost five
days, sir." that is incorrect, i logged in that one friday night.

Thank you,
-Jonathan Sharp