Okay, im a little stumped. I have been asked to use a formula which
calculates Monthly Repayments on a mortgage loan. The formula I have been
given is

My problem is, the last part. It explains it in english as "then take that
to the -N (minus N) power"

My problem is, I have no idea how to put this into a PHP script so that it
can calculate it out. I have a feeling im falling short at the "to the
power of" part. I tried to do a 3 to the power of 3 calculation and I cant
get it to spit out 27 like I know it should.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Chris